A walking tour in the Waikiki beach area of the city of Honolulu on the island of Oahu , Hawaii. Filmed during September 2013.The film progresses from the early morning to late at night.
The world-famous neighborhood of Waikiki was once a playground for Hawaiian royalty. Today, Waikiki is Oahu’s main hotel and resort area and a vibrant gathering place for visitors from around the world. Along the main strip of Kalakaua Avenue you’ll find world-class shopping, dining, entertainment, activities and resorts.
– Sony HDR-AX2000 HD video camera (night shots and stationary shots).
– Sony Nex-VG10 HD video camera (walking shots).
– Glidecam HD-2000 hand-held camera stabilization.
– Sony E-Mount SEL1018 10-18mm f/4 Wide-Angle Zoom Lens.
– Sennheiser K6 module + ME66 shotgun microphone capsule.
– Manfrotto 701HDV pro fluid video mini head / 055XB tripod legs.
Video Rating: / 5